Terms and Conditions
Making your Payment
- Payments can be made in several ways
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank transfer into our bank account (details upon request). Customer is required to pay all bank charges.
- Cash payment into our bank account (details upon request). Customer is required to pay all the bank charges.
How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
Delivery Deficits and Losses
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are investigated upon shipment to ensure that the goods delivered to match the specification of those ordered. If there is an inconsistency inform us as soon as possible but no later than 2 days after delivery.
- You will be advised when an item is 'Special Order Only' at the time of order processing. All 'Special Orders'are to be paid in full at time of ordering and cannot be revoked once we have ordered them with our supplier.
- Complaints should be made via email or post giving a full description of the complaint. We will deal with all complaints fairly & honestly and within the current Government guidelines.
- Our Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
Pricing of Goods & Errors
- All orders placed via the Tyreplanet.com, UK website are treated as an offer to buy from us.
- Only at the point of dispatch of goods is a contract made between Tyreplanet and the Customer. Until this point we reserve the right to cancel the order and if any payment has been taken to refund the monies which we received into our bank account.
- It accepts no liability for order cancellation before the point that the contract comes into force on dispatch of the goods.Delivery time schedules are quoted in good faith and do not constitute any part of the contract between us.